OLIVIA POMANTE, RMT
Olivia Pomante is a graduate of Kikkawa College (2002) and has speciality training in Hot Stone Therapy, Sports Massage and Ashiatsu.
Olivia has over 15 years of experience and a strong medical background. She has treated many neck, back and shoulder injuries alongside other health professionals. She is proficient at dealing with injuries and is very treatment focused but also has a knack for relaxation based massages.
Olivia's additional specialties include: Deep tissue, Pain management, Myofascial Release, Prenatal, Infant, Sports Massage and Nutrition.
Jessica FERA, RMT
- Graduated in 2004 from Sutherland-Chan School & Teaching Clinic
- Different types of modalities such as deep tissue massage, pre-natal massage, myofascial release, aromatherapy
- Anything from relaxation massage to work or postural related injuries
- Providing clients with techniques for postural improvement, stretching and strengthening exercises
- Graduated from Humber College Massage Therapy program in spring 2016
- Eager to build client base at Lakeshore Village Massage Therapy
- Enjoys working with clients to reach their goals
- Strong believer in what remedial exercise can do for clients